Friday, October 28, 2005

WNEP Extra?

WNEP has put out a newsletter of features and other promotional information about the station, called "WNEP Extra." PDFs are available on their Web site, unless you were somehow mailed a copy. If you haven't seen it, well, you're not missing much, except for Julie Sidoni's beer biscuit recipe. Half of it promotes WNEP's news programming, while the other half promotes "Commander in Chief" and "Desperate Housewives."

Is this just a test run, or will "WNEP Extra" be a monthly feature?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything that promotes Geena Davis can't be all that bad.
yonkstur
P.S. Best of luck with your site. And the name is classic.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the address they stamped on there says "WNEP Viewer." They are jumping the gun, because I'm NOT a WNEP viewer, in fact, I never watch WNEP. They seem so stuck up (and it shows in the paper too.)

Love the blog, keep it up.

A NEPA Television Employee (I'm not giving out my name)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His Holiness received a copy in the mail; thought it was okay. The TV promos however were a bit lame. What was interesting was the mini biographies of some of the WNEP personalities. Call me skeptical but I found it a little hard to believe that some of these talking heads read the books that they claim to have read. Again, I could be wrong--and if I am I walk away with more respect for them than I had before.

12:13 PM  

<< Home