Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Out of commission

WYOU news director Frank Andrews will be spending some time away from the anchor desk. He's currently nursing neck and shoulder wounds he got in a recent car crash in Clarks Summit, and is awaiting test results before coming back.

You can't say Andrews isn't taking this in stride, though. He told The Times-Tribune, "At least you can’t write 'they examined Frank’s head and found nothing' because I do have a concussion."

UPDATE: A well-placed source says Andrews will be back on Monday.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Frank feels better, but in the meantime WYOU is in more of a tailspin than usual.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, relax. Recuperate. Watch "Price is Right". Wish you well and Merry Christmas!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Please...someone say what I'm thinking, before I have to say it! This opens up a big, juicy can of fat worms.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Howard Beale said...

I think I see where you're going with that. If it's what I think it is, don't bother. Comments like that won't be approved.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard, I rarely post here and I can understand your rules, BUT, there's no point in having a BLOG site if you're going to be so tight-fisted. History is history--- if you're as much up-to-speed with this market as you claim, then you'll know the history.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will Frank return to the anchor desk? Probably not till after 2006...didn't see him all too much in 2005 though.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Howard Beale said...

To the 11:52 p.m. poster:

I know the history (unless we're thinking of different things), but I stand by my original rule of no personal attacks/mud slinging. Let's not continue this debate here; please e-mail me if you have general comments about this blog.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home