Thursday, October 12, 2006

Howard, where are you?

Don't worry, nobody's outed me yet! I've just been caught up with work as of late, which means less time spent on the blog. Expect me back here on Tuesday. That should give me enough time to tie up loose ends and such.

I'll still pop in to moderate comments, and if anything huge happens in the meantime, I'll post it.

And if you've got tips/rumors/gossip/money you want to share, please send it my way. A lot of the stuff on Beale's Bites comes in from people like you. And as always, confidentiality assured!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since this post has no particular topic, I'll bite:

Maybe I missed something, but why is Paola G. not on the 11 anymore at 'NEP?

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the other day on 16 I see a :30 spot advertising their morning anchor job. Must have 3 years experience, etc.

Advertising this to the vieweing public? What?

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably has to do with the EEO job posting requirement.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EOE requirements

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good listing. It allows equal opportunity for all but clearly specifies the needed qualifications so unqualified people won't waste their time or the station's time with unneeded applications. Fits the bill in all directions, so no one can complain.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Talkbackers are weighing in.

Where is Paola on the 11:00 at WNEP????

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WYOU is adding an extra 30 minutes to it's news! So starting 10-30-06, Extra will no longer be at 5:30PM, it will actually be news! But, you didn't hear this from me... ;-)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extra will no longer be at 5:30PM, it will actually be news!

Don't worry, your secret's safe here. News? What news? They don't have any now, are they going to do something magical at 5:30 and make news appear?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home